Our Dive Trips
We offer the best dive trips on the island. Our local reef dives and our dive trips to the atolls are lead by the best divemasters on the island. They are committed to showing you the beauty down under. Plus, they are a whole lot of fun! Check out our dive trips here!
Visit our Ecologic Divers web site for the best dive shop on Ambergris Caye, Belize. We specialize in small groups and a valet quality diving and snorkeling experience unmatched on the island!
Welcome aboard our catamaran "Infinity"!
Charter an exclusive trip aboard our beautiful Voyage 500 sailing catamaran for the ultimate sailing experience in the beautiful waters of Roatan and the Bay Islands of Honduras. Email us today and book a reservation aboard our immaculately clean, comfortable, and stylish yacht. "Infinity" is based at the Barefoot Cay Resort on Roatan.
What's included on your catamaran term charter?
- Your catamaran will be skippered by a highly qualified catamaran captain.
- Every day on your charter, we will sail or motor to a new beautiful, secluded anchorage close to a shore or reef where you will be free to do whatever your heart desires.
- Your cabin will be tidied up and tended to each day. Towels are provided for both your bath use and water sport use.
- All meals and food on board including breakfast, lunch, snacks, appetizers, and dinner will be prepared every day by our excellent chefs and hostesses. Meals ashore are at the guest's expense.
- All beverages including bottled water, soft drinks, juices, beer, wine, and liquor from our standard bar will be provided. Ask for our "Preference Sheet" for a listing of included beverages. Premium wines and liquors may be provided for an extra cost.
- If desired, air conditioning can be run at night. Each cabin has temperature and air flow controls.
Amenities Aboard "Infinity"
- Salon with leatherette settee and coffee table
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in salon
- Satellite radio with speakers in the salon and cockpit
- Stereo CD player in salon with speakers in the salon and cockpit
- Hard covered cockpit with seating around outside dining table
- Seating for four guests at our breakfast bar
- Fully equipped galley with gas cook top, oven and microwave
- Galley equipped with refrigerator, two freezers, and ice maker
- Four cabins with queen sized berth and en suite head and shower
- All guest cabins have electric flush heads (toilets)
- Stereo CD player with speakers in each guest cabin
- Air conditioning in each guest cabin with individual controls
- Six kilowatt generator to provide 12VDC and 110VAC electricity
- Seventeen gallon per hour reverse osmosis water maker
- Stepped "sugar scoops" with swim ladders and outside showers
- Twelve foot rigid inflatable dinghy with 15hp outboard engine
- Snorkel gear including masks, snorkels and fins
- Two one man kayaks, fishing gear, and water toys
- Internet access on board (within cell tower range)
Layout of "Infinity" -- Charter Version
Specifications for "Infinity"
|Overall Length||15.2 meters||49.6 feet|
|Waterline Length||14.4 meters||47.1 feet|
|Beam||8.3 meters||27.1 feet|
|Draft||1.10 meters||3.9 feet|
|Mast Height||20.80 meters||68.22 feet|
|Displacement||10,300 kilograms||22,660 pounds|
|Sail Area||125 meters²||1,320 feet²|
|Water Capacity||800 liters||210 gallons|
|Fuel Capacity||500 liters||132 gallons|
|Diesel Engines||40 hp Yanmar||40 hp Yanmar|